Route Development & Marketing – FULL TIME

Classic Drycleaners is a locally-owned, small business with a long history and great reputation in the Harrisburg area. We are looking for a candidate who will take ownership and pride in this position, and who wants to make a great income as we continue to expand and grow.

We are seeking a friendly person with a great driving record, clean background check, and excellent organizational skills. Applicants must be comfortable prospecting by going door to door in residential neighborhoods.  On a typical day, our Route Developers spend 80% of their day picking up at and delivering to the homes and offices of existing customers. The remaining 20% is spend prospecting in these same areas for new customers.

Training, new company vehicle, uniform, and phone are provided.

This is a Full Time position with some Saturdays required.

$30,000/year (paid hourly) to start – includes bonuses for new customer sign-ups and route commission.  The sky is the limit!

Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation and health/dental/vision insurance.

Job qualifications:

  • 5+ years driving

Please email resumes to:  info@classicdrycleaner.com

See all Employment.
apply-button